.

Welcome To My Blogger.


About Myself.

My photo
14/03/91 ; nineteen. Reaaally Random :] ARTISTIC Happy, Happy. I'm Doing A Graphic Diploma At Canterbury College <3

Monday 28 September 2009

UCA




In the second year at college we have been asked to look at  what we want to go onto and progress to once we've finished this course. I haven't really thought about what i wanted to study or where i wanted to go. I have the choice of University, Higher education at the college i'm at or a gap year. I'm quite looking forward to maybe going on to university as i think it would be a good experience and id like to get good grades for my job's in the future. The university's i'm looking at the moment are the UCA's and UCAS as these are creative art university's.


 While looking into UCA's University's the one that has appalled to me the most in Farnham, which is based in Sussex.  Which is 2hours away from where i live at the moment. I was hoping to go to university which is closer. Such as Maidstone &+ Rochester but neither appeal to me as much as Farnham.



 Maidstone - 30/45 minutes car/bus               Rochester - 20/30 minutes train/car
 

No comments:

Post a Comment